Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, July 08, 2004
So It Begins
Where to start?
I have actually another blog somewhere else, so I really dunno how to combine this to that cos I still gonna continue on the other blog.
Anyway, to keep my promise, I shall speak more truth and elaborate more here. The other blog will become more of an archive. But I'm still trying to get used to interface and options here, so patience is the key.
I'll be flying off soon, so there will be radio silence for a while. After that, the school term begins, or as I would call it, a new chapter.

On another note, people have been telling me that I can write poems and it can be used to my advantage. I shall try to keep it up and thanks for the compliment. So for every entry, I'll to write. However, most of my poems cover mainly sad tones. Hopefully I can turn it to more happy romantic tones.

Here it goes...

Sometimes the truth cannot be bluntly told,
yet hints and signs are never read.
Then how can the truth be revealed?

Maybe only by letting the truth be found,
letting it want to be found,
shall everything come full circle.