Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Stranded
Wanted to do some work today, then realised I forgot to bring some stuff. Nevermind, IVLE will have one. Click on it, then they having maintainance till 12pm. Ok, I'll wait.
12pm. Hit the reload button, then the time changed to 6pm. What the....? They were servicing since 2am loh. Sianz... whole afternoon can't do anything, not even webcast. Just when I wanna study this happens, shitty right?

Oh well, then I thot why not visit my blog. Haven't been updating as regularly as I used to. But don't worry, just that I'm busying with my other stuff that's all. Will be back in time to come. I've been clearing my gmail until gmail itself locked me outta of it. Will show you how the screen looks like soon. Real cool. (Like special bonus level, hehe)

Besides that, the usual stuff going around loh, lectures, tutorials and labs. Also getting to know the freshies better. One of my friends highlighted how our impressions have changed since Orientation, which are really true. Guess there was hope all along, but more work has to be done.

The most outstanding question this week is - "Are you a C-towner? Are you a Shearite?". This question should be asked to everyone. Which I think many will need time to think about it. Heard about fair-weather fans? I guess Singaporeans have always been like that, moreover, the people in Singapore. They can't face defeat and despair. They have to always win. What happened to honour, guts, hope and faith? I guess we'll have to face reality, they say. Even if they don't say so, their body language says so. Well, enough of this. I shan't touch this issue, it's too touchy.

Be back with more...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE