Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
A Feel Good Feeling
Felt quite gd at the of the day today, after all the stress and module probs yesterday. Caught up with a few people over the past few days, some over skype. It's great to hear your voices, really make me miss everything back there.
Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates still, but the pics are up liao. Been busy catching with people and meeting new people, and also connecting with the world, since I finally got my internet. So no time to blog. Anyway, there's still another hour to the first lvl mtg. That's like the only activity the hall has done so far (that's what I think). Didn't see any orientation camp tho. I knew other halls had, so did the student clubs.
But that's not the point today, on with the show. I'll be posting 2 days of post in one blog at a time, no point spilling all the beans in one long post. It'll just bore everyone. Anyway, too many beans on the floor also very messy.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE