Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, December 31, 2004
The New Year Beckons
Well, another year gone by. What comes around, goes around. Funny how things tend to come back full circle. I'm having the very same feeling I had exactly one year ago. Kinda feels like deja vu. Although painful at times, it can be a blessing in diguise, worth all the agony and frustration at the end of it all. This is one thing I can't elaborate here, for the secret is too precious.
Looking back, it's been quite eventful.What more can u ask in a year, half in army, half in Uni. The best n worst of both worlds. Maybe that's why this could be the year I lived life to the fullest. But I believe that it's my life that I control and right now it may seem the best, but the best has yet to come. You can count me on that.
I've got a few drafts to complete, so stay put here. The year has yet to end.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE