Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, December 25, 2004
Starting To Lag Behind
5.50pm - Few days since I last posted. Gonna start a post marathon for this cos got lots of things to say.
Here's a quick summary of what's to come...
1. Eating out for my grandma's bday.
2. Hall matters, big n small, from blk to hall to me.
3. Christmas celebrations
4. Some ppl to comment on..namely *cough *cough
5. Last but not least, my weird behaviour the last the days. (Really not myself)

Dunno, maybe it's stress, maybe I'm burning out, maybe it's jealousy, maybe is love sick. But lately I feel I need to change something but dunno what it is.
Can't there be a sign or a reminder what it is??

10.00pm - Feel like blogging, don't feel like blogging. Results due at 1pm tomorrow. Maybe I chop chop summarize everything in the morning before the shock and horror sets in.