Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, December 17, 2004
Sianzzz
My friend locked his room, so I'm now stuck in another friend's room writing this. She's not around now, so I hope she doesn't mind. Had swimming in the morning, then it's straight to Hall Opening rehearsal. I haven't even bathe!! And now I'm like some lost wandering soul finding a place to rest in Sheares Hall.
Nothing much to say right now, feel exhausted to say anything anyway. I wanted to tell her the truth but guess she left me in the room myself and the radio on, with the computer the only entertainment. So sad right...all alone...
Thinking about the new year coming, realise that there's resolutions made this year to settle. Then again, I don't think there's time left to fulfil it. Rushing to get it done won't result in a nice product.
Remember the Bintan blog should be up soon, once I can get into the room to get my stuff. Gotta start uploading photos too... Have u seen my Jap trip?

There she was again,
I thought is was over,
but hope glittered in her eyes.
Hope so bright,
I can't resist, but I have to.
For the past will come to haunt me again.
Never disappearing,
but always waiting for my weakness to show.

Time is running out,
but I can never out run it.
Do I accept defeat?
Shall I live to fight another day?
Or must I die trying, knowing we'll never be the same again.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE