Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
When Events Clash, Dodge n Duck
Damn, arranged a few appts and forgot there was something at that very time. Should have checked with my planner earlier rather than agree at the moment. Then today, had two activities, went one, the other was cancelled cos not many people went. Now, it's gonna clash with another one. Forgot to remind myself that with such a tight schedule, once one of them is postponed, everything will start the pile up just like a huge traffic accident.
So I had to spend like half an hour to do damge control before I stopped freaking out. Man! This is damn stress lor. Then tomorrow got swimming, hopefully it doesn't work my brain too much. At leat more on physical side which I really need to train up.

THE TRUTH IS OUT...