Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, December 02, 2004
Events Happening Simultaneously
(Class95 with chill-out, slow ballads)

Everything is starting to come together. Everything is starting to happen.

Just when you think you have everything almost covered something must come up. Somethings just can't go away...
Ok, maybe it's cos I asked for it, so now it's doing what it does best.

Anyway, i realise people are reading this blog more than the old one. And since I promised that this one is on elaboration, i shall elaborate more, cos I think i haven't been doing so lately. It might be a bore, but please bear with me. I'll try to be different. Oh and before i forget, my titles and poems and everything IN-between all have meanings, they aren't just there for fun. They're done in the mood of the moment, so sometimes they reflect how I actually feel rather than the tone of the actual blog. So keep a look out.

On to the main dish. Let's see, we start a few days back. Monday... no, let's start with weekend...
After watching De-lovely, Everybody Has Secrets and Shark Tale, I finally saw Incredibles. i was great!! It's so good I wouldn't mind watching it again. I finally went home during the weekend. It felt good being back home, nothing beats it. Also went Sitex, the computer exhibition. Bought 120gb ext hdd, think it'll last me for a long time. No cd-r for now.
Sun, went CHIJMES for the big match. Turned out to be a great win and made the trip all worth while. Gotta thank my friend for that. I didn't want to go out but she dragged me eventually, and for that I had no regrets. Thanks again.
Mon, was spent sleeping it away and talking how great the match was. Had a meeting in the evening to discuss some stuff. I really got distracted a bit, but held my composure. The rest of the days were spent at home until now where I'm back in hall.

I dunno why, but everytime I'm home I get this feeling that it's time I settled down but at the same time wanna go back hall and have fun. Then when I'm in hall I get the feeling of wanting to go home and how I can do things that I can't do in hall. Then today, when I return to hall the same thing came up again.
Everytime I go home or go back hall, the first thing I face is some problem or some issue which I have to address to, then I ask myself why did I go back in the first place. But hopefully I get to solve this bloody thing.

Watching Love Actually just now some how struck a chord in me. It made wanna fall in love again. It made me think twice about things. I think I need help, and I might know who to look for.

Is she everything I'm looking for?
Isn't there something missing?
Or am I blind to walkthrough the fog?
Blinded by foggy love.
Nothing is black or white, but in shades of grey.
Sometimes I see it all and turn away,
but something tells me take another look,
Cos she might not be here to stay.
Once she's gone, it's gone forever.
Never to see through the fog ever again.
But through crystal clear waters,
unable to enter the pool.

My mind is in a blur right now,
not knowing what to do,
not knowing why it's like this,
finding out why,
finding what's next.
And that what's grey will be black and white.