Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Moments Of Insanity
(listening to Class 95 as usual)

My friend once said that I coined this term. I kinda think so myself. But used only when people go do crazy stuff. Did a dedication tonight on Love Songs that was aired. My first I think, cos the last one I didn't know whether it was aired or not. Crazy thing to do? Doesn't sound like it, a dedication sounds normal, what's crazy is what's i nthe dedication. I don't think there's any implications, if not I'm being bombarded by now. Guess I'll have to see how it goes in a few days. I think it was alright, since I only do things that have low-level risk and I forsaw what was to come. I guess this time things are different from the previous one.
Anyway, today I seemed more focused in studying and I'm actually intending to write like this everyday to train up for the D-days ahead, especially for my SS module and its essays.
I'll keep it short today, tomorrow will be a long day ahead, I'll be moving back to hall to study, hopefully i can go overdrive there. Besides that, there's clothes waiting for me to wash and more cleaning up to do, if the ants come. That will be the worst case scenario, which I think will be. So I'm devoting my afternoon for it tomorrow.
Somehow, thinking back right now, I think it's just the stress that can amplify things which is happening right now. I still don't know. To stand by my principles or to give in to instinct?

The feelings running through my heart are many.
Don't know if I can feel any.
Can you choose a feeling to feel?
Or do you feel the things against your will?
Hopeless, helpless, not able to stop the feelings I feel.