Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, November 04, 2004
My Creative Juices Have Run Dry
Suddenly I feel to drained out. Like being tapped dry to the bone. Everything I've been doing the past few days are just follow through, without contributing new ideas or solutions. It's more like get the job done can liao, then move on to other stuff. My days are still jam packed even though the comms are supposed to have closed. It's one thing after the other non-stop action. Think once I have time is to either sleep or study. Don't even have time to play games or talk cock anymore. Even writing this blog is squeezing it during half time of a soccer match.
Anyway, as what I've always tell myself, persevere and it will all end in good time. But now, I think at this rate, I'll burn out in a one or 2 days liao. So better get gd rest when i can, and study when I can.
Let me try my last few drops...

One thing leads to another,
From school to hall to love,
everything is just like the other.
Lines are blurred,
but thinking straight,
what is right, what is wrong.
What is black, what is white.
Everything's in shades of grey.
Never knowing when the rain clouds will go away.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.