Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, October 28, 2004
Tidy Up A Few Things Today
Well,
Things went quite smoothly today, not so rush cept for the morning, and yet not so slack until the mood to work is lost. Maybe is cos of what's to come and know that time is against u that u wanna push ahead. Finished my homework that's due on Fri. Fri also got test. Guess today's my only really free day to focus on studying, so better work then. Was in those working mood tonight, and boy the feeling of completing ur work is satisfying.
Also started on Project Recovery, basically keep a soft copy of my journal entries on the other journal. I don't wanna lose all my hardwork. Took my months to type that. After that, that journal is for all the lost letters - journals that i've written on pieces of paper and are left around to rot, with no coherence with each other. Then here will be my current one, where I'll try to share with everyone what I'm doing. I'll try to set up a photo website after Recovery, then my life will start to get more interesting.
I'm beginning to think it's the stress that makes me wanna get attached. When I'm not stressed, I feel and remind myself that it's good to stay single and be free. Like right now, totally different from last week, or a few days back. Nonetheless, i some how feel more relaxed, dunno what got to me the last few days to make me feel that way.
Tomorrow should be another cool day, slow and steady all the way. I seem to get into a rythm now. Hope it stays that way. I like things constant, but change is always the only constant. After that, all hell will break lose again, but at least u are prepared now.

I'll try this but I really wanna catch enuf sleep.

Truth is what we all seek,
but it's always behind a veil.
Only when we have the strength,
the will, the courage,
can we push the veil aside.

But yet truth can sometimes hurt.
Who it'll hurt, the truth knows.
There can more one truth,
or a bigger truth.
A half lie, is it half true?

I'm at a crossroads,
where my friends have not seen,
I don't know whether to bring them here.
Or to show them the road I take.
There is nothing wrong here,
just what decisions to make.

At a crossroads with a truth in a veil.
Unmask the truth to see the crossroads,
and it will pave to way to what you feel.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE