Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Lost Between Here And There
Greetings,
Read one of my friend's blog today. He just left for overseas to study. During the period where he couldn't contact us, which was about 2 weeks since he flew off, he made a blog using word on his laptop. So I was reading when I stumble upon something which I'd always wanted to say but couldn't put to words. Well, as clever as he is, he put it to words. Exactly what I was thinking. Here's roughly the quote:

'I am starting to get lonely here. Starting to understand what my friends are trying to tell me about getting attached in a foreign country. There’s a tendency for people of the same country to mix together. That leads to interaction which can sometimes breed love. The feeling just comes sometime and I feel compelled at times to want to make it happen. As much as I like that feeling, certain factors are not perfect and the relationship will not be successful. It’s a pity sometimes when almost everything fits nicely when you realise that one factor just is not rite. I am disappointed but I think I will be more disappointed if I start one and have to break it later. '

I feel something like that right now, dunno whether to cross the line or not. Is it fear or is it not.
As I would always put it, be contend with what you have. Do not risk throwing everything away.

A penny for you thoughts??

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.