Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, October 14, 2004
Finally Some Time To Speak
Alas,
I can finally sit down and type a decent blog. There's still things to do, but gotta relax a bit first.
As for today, handed in all my lab reports, went for SS tutorial, bio lab then lecture. Overall, didn't sleep much in them, which was good.
Anyway, hall life in general is very busy but is sure hell lota fun. Somehow, I all of a sudden can't say anything, or rather, don't know where to start. How about this, maybe I'll get a list out and then I'll discuss them one by one. However, u gotta gimme some time cos project rewind is still underway.
So far, I feel that what I wanted in hall and what I had hoped for is the same and I'm happy that I worked for it. But yet, somehow, when u wished for something so much that when it is right in front of you, you think twice and push it away, knowing that regret is better than knowing the truth.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE