Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Prelude To A Very Busy Day
Man, things are starting to pile up high liao.
Today was just preparation to what's to come tomorrow. Basically started the day slow with lectures. Went to Giant to buy stuff and then it's another busy night ahead. Good thing is that my GEM lect was the first time in this lect I stayed awake all the way.
At night, it was the SWOC rally, and boy was I busy answering qns here n there. Thankfully, they were roughly the same, so tomorrow got some confidence liao.
Besides that, it's the long day ahead and the week that worries me. There's lab report and tutorial to hand in on Fri. Fri also got test. There's also the SWOC elections and the astro money collection and booth manning thing which has to be done by Thur. Then there's blk comm stuff to settle with the lvl and also the halloween preparations. Better mobilize my whiteboard again.
On to other things, remember the quote I copied my fren from? He i spoke to him and he quoted another of our fren, which really set me thinking. In a brief summary, it's whose heart u wanna break, hers or yours. U have to read the full quote to really understand what I'm saying, but it was typed on msn and it's gone liao. But then again, on that very same night, which was just now, I've seen things that may more or less confirm some things which have bothered me for some time already. Some how, I feel better now that I know something more. At least I can now put my head down to study and not be bothered. As for my trusty old fren, I think what we said this evening was already pointless. The situation has changed liao.
Wah, can't believe I type so much loh, gotta go and study liao, if not no time...
Before I leave, a SOP I should try to uphold.

In just one night,
just when I want answers,
just when I want to accelerate things,
things take their course and reveal themselves.

In just one night,
just when all seems a blur,
it is all now almost clear.

Just like puzzle pieces on a board,
all falling into place,
all seamless and true,
it sure really struck a chord.