Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Something Productive Done Today
Feel good feeling today...
Actually wanna study today, everything is like conditioned for it. But then again, heck, better enjoy one gd day before all the real mugging begins. Besides, I can always burn the night away.
At least for today I've accomplished one thing - to dive correctly, without my goggles coming off. I used to be able to do it, but now the same problems came back again. I tried to run away from it, but it was useless. So I tried diving from the pool first instead of the platform. It works on gaining confidence and also practice makes perfect. Well, it worked? Today, i could do sprinting from the platform with the rest of the guys. Felt good, along with the morale boost. Hope to keep it up.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.