Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, October 31, 2004
Desparate Times Require Desparate Measures
Just about 24 hours left to cram 7 chapters of organic chemistry. Just finish watching Liverpool draw against Blackburn. Decided to drink coffee to keep myself awake for the night. Really need to study.
Busy busy busy again, with hall stuff and astro as well. I shan't elaborate cos it'll never end. Moreover, there's tons of stuff i need to do, like cleaning my room, organising my com and cupboard etc... Then there's term paper to do too. See, it's never ending.
Think i just can't rely on my own to stay up at night, gotta start drinking coffee to stay awake at all cost. I always tell myself just 'pia' a bit more and it'll all be over. So must persevere...
Other fronts, let's just say i'm keeping cool, focusing my attention on studies for now. Gotta go study liao...

WHAT IF THIS WAR COULD END TOMORROW,
ISN'T IT WORTH FIGHTING FOR?
ISN'T IT WORTH DYING FOR?