Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, November 20, 2004
War Preparation Starts In Earnest
(Silence is golden)

This time, everything I'm studying is the last time I'm ever gonna see them. So if it goes in, it goes in and doesn't come out. No more time to understand, just know it. Gotta go back and fight for each of our own cause.

THIS IS A WAR AND WE ARE SOLDIERS.
WHAT IF THIS WAR COULD END TOMORROW?
ISN'T IT WORTH FIGHTING FOR?
ISN'T IT WORTH DYING FOR?

PS: Besides that, one point to note(this only occurs in blogs and not diaries), I only write so much because I only want to tell so much. More info is only given discretely and selectively. Furthermore, names will never be revealed in my blogs, it is to protect their indentities. You can get a feel of that if you see my other older blog site. (I can't believe I'm resorting to this.)