Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, December 17, 2004
Back from Bintan
Got back yesterday. Straightaway into the thick of hall action. These people don't even give you time to sit down and unpack. Maybe that's why I feel so zombiefied tonight. Everything is so routine. Do this do that, push harder, be more creative, do the same stuff again and again. We even started talking the same things all the time. I've come to realise that hall is just hall, it's like the whole universe is contained in it. Nobody talks about what happens outside already. Come on man, get a life. There's so much more out there.
Come to think of it, I feel like those americans living in the heart of US. Only know US news but nothing outside of it. Sad right. So sad.
As for Bintan, it was a good break for me. Never relaxed so much since Japan. I'll post it here another time once I'm done with it.
Another note, finally uploaded the Japan photos on my album. Go check it out. Been toying around with the quality and size of the photos, that's why it took me so long. Now that Day 1 is up, the rest should follow soon. The link is just on the right.

That's all for now. So sianz...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE