Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, September 22, 2005
So what's DXO about?
Just came back from DXO. Friend's bday party. Overall, the space and layout is quite good. But the music sucks, and it's a wed nite. My fren n me were having mambo withdrawal symptoms. The drinks had mixed comments. The long island tea was strong but the burbourn coke was light. The gals' vodka mixes tasted like it didn't have vodka at all. Even my fren who doesn't drink didn't even feel a thing after like 2 drinks. The tequila shots were good tho, but just had 1. Still got a long day of studying ahead of me. Overall, the company was good, but the setting didn't live up to it. I think this was comparable to coco latte. It was tht bad. Did I mention there was nobody at the dance floor. In addition, the total no of ppl there didn't even amount to half my block (approx 50). I guess we would have been better off at chinablack, dbl O or zouk, if it was still open.
We left early and went Lau Pa Sat for a quick supper before heading back.

Next stop.... Momo??