Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, January 06, 2005
A Lot Happens In 6 Days
6 days I never post and it felt like I left this blog for months and for good. But I'm back, and back like I'm saying farewell. However, this is not the day.
6days...
Started with a rainy gloomy new year, spent a few days preparing SWOC treat. Took only a nite to trash things out. Then came blk comm and astro meeting, and more work followed. Then there's bidding of modules to cover and worry about.
In between all that, training as usual. Manage to make a resolution, been played a prank. Got totally pissed.
At this rate, Sheares Hall will soon see what I'm made of. Everywhere I go, its these people that try their luck and push me to the edge. I've the edge and what's over it. If they push me somemore, I might just walk there, because I've been there and as they always say - 'The grass is always greener on the other side.'

LET THIS BE A WARNING FOR IN FUTURE THERE'S NO TURNING BACK.

Another point to add is that I came to Sheares never wanting to see that edge ever again. Never did I expect to see it so soon and in such circumstances. Please do not force me to make decisions that no one wishes, for when it comes, regrets will be a plenty.