Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, January 14, 2005
Of Oranges, Brinjals and Bananas
Been 3 days straight of IHG cheering. My lungs gonna burst liao. At least bball went into the finals, so efforts not wasted. Just as I expected, it was like IBG, just much bigger and grander. Besides that, lectures have gone full swing. Time to print notes again. Astro's still hot behind my back as usual. It's called 'that time of the year again'.
All in all I'm happy cos everythings is still going smoothly and in control. Even got chance to catch extended ROTK dvd along the way. So it's good.
Glad that the comms still holding strong. SWOC has been up to standard cept for a few flaws which can be quickly resolved. Blk comm also standing tall with a good blk opening. Astro also still steady, with plans all on schedule.
Lastly, the good thing is I finally still got time for my studies and training too. Sneaking sleep here and there too.

Guess I can't spend too much time here for now. Got to go...

My mind is blank,
I can't write.
I've lost my inspiration,
in all this 'work'.
Too busy to think,
too busy to react,
only following through.

Creativity is running dry,
if I don't get enough rest.
I might not even make it through,
this sem's tests.

There's only two things now,
Hall and studies,
I'd told you before,
and I don't mind saying it again.
There's only two things now,
and nothing more.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE