Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, April 11, 2005
A Penny For My Thoughts
If there was a penny for each of my thoughts, I would be rich. Haha... but it's not the point. I'm going back to bad habits again. Been trying to start studying early, but now realise I'm starting to play my old games too. Not only that, when I'm stuck at something, I make sure I get it solved or I will never do anything else until the problem is solved. Happened today, when I couldn't settle my assignment, I just couldn't feel like doing anything else. I was just lazing around my room the whole evening and afternoon. Haven't even flip a page of my notes. Thankfully, there are still kind souls around to save the day, thus I'm writing this to thank that person for lifting this thing off my shoulder and that my night could go on in smoothly.

Back to study mood liao.

Before I leave the cyberworld and hit book-land, just too sum up a few things that came across my mind today.
Started this morning with a 8am lecture. Was late as usual, made my grand entrance from the top of the LT with my slippers slapping the steps. I couldn't wake up today, until my frens knocked on the door did I really wake up. Wanted to jio them for breakfast the night before, but all was offline. I thought this was it, and the possibility of waking was near impossible, even though I told myself last lecture must go.
Reaching the LT, I was surprised so many turned up. Maybe because it's on the fate of the Universe that everyone is concerned about.
Anyway, finally finished the syllabus. Quite glad it's ended. On to focus other modules. Slept through lunch, woke up and got ready for my 4pm lect. Actually I went because I wanted to ask my friends how to do assignment rather than listen to lecture because the lecture is talking about level 2000 module already. I would be listening to it in future anyway so just saw the slides, but didn't comprehen what he said.
Back in Hall, was basically just bumming around. Took a shower then finally felt more awake. Was thinking back some of the events that happened lately. Was it jealousy? What is jealousy?

Is it the anger when there is no need for one?
Is it the bitterness behind the throat in everything you eat?

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE