Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, April 08, 2005
The Comm Hall Incident
I've been hearing a lot of stuff about me going around. And it's all wrong, some of which I never even uttered before. Things like becoming block head are rubbish, I never even said it before. I've only said I might be vice blk head, but never blk head. Some people just don't clean their ears.
Besides that, yes, I've been feeling down a bit. I'll say a bit here and will never mention it ever again. It was during supper and not dinner. I had a meeting. But the meeting was different. I could feel something was wrong. Very wrong. Remember I said I knew this day would come, this time it had come again. It was like your worst case senario unfolding in front of you. God have mercy on us all.
Anyway, I've trashed it out already, so I'm feeling much better. The hours after that was the worst for me.

So, please don't pursue the matter anymore. It'll only make me remember it. I've already picked myself up and moved on, what's done is done, don't stay and ponder over it. I've already spent a day grieving over it, then took a deep breath and said, "The show must go on. The game ends only when the final whistle is blown."
And thanks for all your concern, I'm fine now.

Nothing much happened today, except that I woke up at 1pm today, missed all my morning lectures. Saw the blk E production, was impressive. Reflected on our own would-be-production and how it wasn't made. Gonna start studying after this and reading some blogs.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.