Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, March 27, 2005
After Midnight
I really have to wait after midnight then I can really start work. Somehow I wasted the whole Saturday away at my laptop and sleeping. I was watching shows to clear space to dl more stuff, watched some tv, took a small nap and went out for dinner. I had told myself that the tests are coming on Thur and I should be starting like right here, right now, but then again, I'm doing everything else besides studying. It's like this huge inertia I have to overcome to start studying. Then again, I'm clearing this inertia the whole day.
I think I've really turned nocturnal, feeling lethargic when the sun's up, then wide awake when the sun sets, even more when the clock strikes 12.
Guess it's time to start work. Don't wanna waste it here anymore.
Before I forget, gotta leave a few comment on F1 here another time.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE