Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, March 20, 2005
It Was An Overdose..
So many posts in one day the last time I blogged, guess I decided to cool off a bit here for a while. Anyway, I'm back. Nothing much really happened. Here's a quick recap.
On Thur we played dodgeball in HAC games, our blk won the dodgeball competition. We were just good, too good for everyone. Later that night, went with my friend to queue overnight for the creative sale but a hundred over people were there before us and we gave up because only the first 50 got the special price.
On Friday, I had to rush out a proposal. Besides that, I had a long lab and astro after that, which didn't allowed me to meet with my fellow comm members. The meeting went smoothly, with a few issues raised which we need to look up. Also need to tiday up the proposal with details a bit.
Lab was boring, so was astro.
Saturday was spent resting in the day, had dinner with friends and shopped around bugis a little followed by catching soccer with the usual gang.
See, nothing much really. Been kinda aimless lately, hopefully I can find my direction soon.

Almost forgot. This is like a fantasy come true for me, check it out here.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE