Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
And Then There Was Silence
Finally for the first time, there's nothing do to for a night in Sheares Hall. Well, at least for me, because I think there's a combined supper going on, but it's not us. Really, the first time in like one and a half sem, you could actually forsee and look forward to a free night of doing nothing. Of course then the time spent will now be on studying and catching up what you missed.
In actual fact I spent it sleeping early. Caught a few hours of sleep before waking up for the Champions League matches. But it was sleep that I needed the most. I rather sleep and rejuvenate and be more ready to absorb later rather than pull yourself through another chapter. So that's what I did. Feel much better now.

ONE SO RARE IT IS NOT TREASURED