Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, March 03, 2005
About Cancerians
A friend sent me this site on my horoscope in the middle of the night when i was mugging like there's no tomorrow. So I quickly read a bit during one of my short breaks when I came across this. Cut and pasted into here and *poof*

'Cancerians have a retentive memory, particularly for emotionally laden events which they can recall in detail for years afterwards. they are strongly governed by childhood memories and since they live intensely in the past in memory and in the future in imagination, a chance meeting with someone for whom they had an unrequited love, even if they thought they had conquered the feeling, will easily rouse the emotion all over again.'

I sometimes get that, really. That's why my blog sometimes are quite stirring. So maybe they're right in this point.

SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS MORE THAN NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH