Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, February 20, 2005
Time to start writing essays
Reading some of my posts back, I realise I left out IHG swimming. Will include that soon. For now, summary for the day first.

It's now 2.30am and I'm still at the computer. I guess work just doesn't ends. I was ready to prepare the past day (astro and night cycling) photos for uploading when I started to gather photos of my friend to prepare for a gift. Looking back all the events and now knowing that she's leaving somehow touched my heart. The more I went on, the emotions stirred. Remember what they always say something like you cherish the things only when they have left? I'm feeling that right now. So sad, yet happy that she's going to a better place to further her studies.

Gotta get back to what I'm doing for now....