Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, February 19, 2005
The Free Saturday Mornning
It had finally came. Unfortunately, I spent it sleeping, cos I had night cycling that night. Tiring but fun always. Now lets see, lots to say so I'll do quick run through for now. Elaborate tonight, which I should be free. No soccer today, unless there's other plans coming up which I don't know.

1. She knew me too well.
-Wat happened
-lessons learnt
- thank yous

2. how my blog isn't wat i want it to be anymore

3. Resurrection (studies)

4. My bio trip, astro 'lo hei' and then Night cycling marathon.

5. My thots and why I still think of her...

6. plus summary of friends transcript.

7. Plans and more plans lined up...

Wow, this is like beginning to become an agenda list man. Gotta stop for now.

B4 I forget, a note to start reading my fren's blog and start catching up.


THOUGH WE CAN NEVER BE, I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU