Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, February 26, 2005
Side Column 1
Wrote this in my tutorial yesterday.

25/02/05 1219hrs
In a tutorial now. Kinda bored and killing time. Was late for 10mins, but didn't miss much. Only realise this lesson like last night.
This morning, my mum called my house. My grandma picked up the phone. She was looking for my dad. I asked who it was, cos I heard her say that I was having breakfast. My grandma was about to say her name but didn't. My dad then went to get the phone, my grandma went on to talk about the food on the table. After that, there was an awkward silence at the table. I hurried my breakfast and left the table. I was also in a hurry to pack up my stuff anyway.
There's still stuff to do, lots. And when they say u think 50,000 thoughts a day, I realise putting 1% down is such a chore.

Minutes later...
OK. I'm really trying to utilise time here. Later got indon project, looking forward to get it done n over with. Hopefully can video my segment and also the others as well.
On to the 1st issue. Do I like someone? No. Am I looking for one? If the right one comes along. Define right? Someone I'm comfortable with. ("Your answers are always politically correct loh")Actually, someone that can compliment me. Are u sure there's no one on your mind? Ok ok, if I really have to decide on one, it's the first one. No, not the one in hall, but the one before I got into hall. But to win her heart would require an effort far greater than the strength of Hercules.


Hopes that answers a few things for you for now.
AN ANSWER WILL ONLY RAISE MORE QUESTIONS