Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
So Long, Farewell, It's Time To Say Goodbye
Watching her go pass the gates somehow made me feel a sense of loss. It's rare to find such people anymore and how much emptiness she'll leave behind. Nonetheless, we have to move on, and it's not like we won't ever see her again. It'll all feel sad and empty for now, but things will come and go. Before you know it, she'll be back visiting us.

Waking up to catch soccer, I couldn't sleep b4 tht. Must have too many things on my mind. Then I slowly dozed into a dream. I remember the usual close friends were there. We were doing something like shopping, and I had a moment with her. She said she was still kinda pissed about the joke, but asked if I thinked about it. The next thing I knew, I couldn't hear what she said next. It was like someone pulled out the audio or something. What an impt moment... lost forever. My eyes opened and it was over. Guess I really missed her a lot already. Then again, I had a friend who also went overseas, but we kept in touch through msn, blogs and such and it never felt like he left at all. So I hope it would be the same case.

Time for the second match liao...

IT'S ALWAYS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE.
GOODBYE DOESN'T MEAN FOREVER.