Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
The Silent Truth
Sometimes the truth will be revealed even by not saying a word at all. I just saw it with my very own eyes today. Or in other words, heard the silent truth.

It was a thank you supper, where before the food were the speeches and prizes and thank yous. And how would you feel being invited to A THANK YOU SUPPER WITHOUT BEING THANKED. How's that for sportsmanship? I've nothing else to say...
People always complain when we're not around. When we are, they don't say a word. The most is a whisper to your ear and word of thanks, like so shy the world will look at you when you thanked me. Be proud of it, and give credit where it's due. Or forget about it.
Goes to show how appreciative SOME people are. Hope got chance to condemn them...

I thought of not posting for a few days, and there are drafts waiting to be posted. 3 test coming in a few days time, but this couldn't be kept down or held for long.

Back to studying...


I went to see the sky tonight,
hoping to have her in my sight.
I wanted to destress, relax.
To see the stars that light the night.

She was hard to see,
where the moon was there to be.
I looked harder and harder,
but small twinkles was all I get.

Like a silhouette in the night,
it was all I saw.
Not her face, not her hair,
blowing in the wind.