Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, March 10, 2005
Does Cloud 9 Feel This Way?
Today, for the first time, I drove a lorry. Was helping DND transport some of the freebies in the goodie bags from the supplier back to hall. I was free that day, and they were quite deparate to find a driver. I took the lorry a few rounds around the Hall and it was good to go. Kinda nervous at first but then again, the manual drive was very similar to a car's, so it wasn't a problem.
Come to think of it, that day was quite tiring, having to drive around Singapore for the whole afternoon. Then again, I felt happy. Maybe it was the chance to get out of NUS and at least connect with the world again. Also the chance to drive again was good. It's been a long time since I last drove a vehicle, and a lorry was good enough. So although tiring, it was fun, enjoyable and well remembered.