Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Breaking The Silence
Been really a while since I was here. Guess it took me another 7 days to recuperate after the long drawn out war. I wasn't really myself in the end of it. Think some ppl saw the angry side of me. I was easily agitated by then. My apologies. I think at that time I really needed to just go home, catch my breath and have some time for myself. I really felt better after that, some would have seen it. Now, it's back to work. Holiday comms are such a chore. Didn't really have the fun I wanted but it was enough of a break.

The choices you made were quite even. Both having reasons of their own and telling me how obvious it is to choose their choice. I guess I'm double-blind, since I can't see clearly both. It's nice to hear your views. But for now, it's kinda off my mind already. It wasn't easy as the problem lay at the very core itself. It was like how you can advice people but you can't advice yourself. I need a third opinion, or maybe I just needed to say it out to feel better. My fren said I was in love. I beg to differ although the signs say otherwise. I remained skeptic about it. Maybe I was in denial. We shall see.

Oh, you should see today's horoscope:
'You've been keeping your feelings to yourself for days, but that's all about to come to a rapid end. For the next 48 hours, if something's even close to the surface, your face will tell the entire story.'

WE SHALL SEE. WE SHALL SEE..