Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Problems Don't Run Away Like This One
Where was I? I was fighting my internal battles, an eternal struggle it took me.

Having Astro chalet now, SECC also started, more issues were raised which were in my point of view were handled using army methods I created. Lost my organiser too, confirm cos it's not at home or in hall.

The weekend tht past
OC Marathon, fell sick, caught cold. No time to blog. Showed fren power of bittorrent.

Fri trial games
More productive n constructive than the first. Had manpower issues wif SECC. Thot issue resolved way back, but not.

Canvassing Accts
Day 1- Ginza, clementi.
Day 2- IMM
Take photo day.
Bedok fire station.
Defu lane n bedok
car wash day 1.
take photo ChocArt n sign bash

Total dilemma, confused at what I was doing, or will do. Dunno how I should approach this. I want her to be happy, but keeping it from her will lose her trust. Telling her will break her heart. Wat do I do?

Why is it that I find this kind of joy in astro that i don't when i'm in hall?