Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, May 23, 2005
It's Been A Busy Weekend
Man, I feel like I'm doing stuff like I'm going away for months or maybe not coming back when it's only 1 week. In a sense it was good, it forced me to settle a lot of things which I've been procastinating for a long long time already. Somehow, it'll calm my nerves when I'm in HK, at least I dun need to bother about so many things back here when I'm there. On top of that, today was Vesak Day, and as usual, my grandma busied herself, and I had to help her too. Said a few prayers for a safe trip too. Wanted take some photos but I was busy preparing the trip. Next year then.

I'll be away for a week, so in the mean time, check out the links, explore explore. There's more to me that you can imagine. Figure out the riddles too, hehe. Should keep you busy for a week. U can always check with me for answers. :P

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE