Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Frustrations
Go the library to myself today. Main comm is moving to the new rooms, subcomm painting the map outside, all alone here. Grabbing the time to write a bit. Been quite frustrating, especially when your good friend is the chairperson and you have a bossy girl as your working partner. Thank God I'm tolerant, cos I forsee I would have blown my cover by now. All in all, everything is still to schedule, just remember that the main objective is to finish the props this week. Regardless which is done up first.
Personally, when I have a schedule, I'll stick to it and any last minute changes really piss me off. But for the past few months, such situations have taught me to become more flexible and to go with the flow. It's pointless if everyone gets in the way, so why not be the one to give way rather than insist on yours. Think about it, the world will be a better place.
But then again, of course sometimes your method is still the sure fire one, then it's up to you to convince them and comprimise. Comprimise is always the way to go. We all don't always have the best things in life, so we must make do and be contended with what we have and to maximise their potential.
GTG for now. BRB.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE