Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, July 16, 2005
In A Cold Dark Night
In the cold bus typing this. Guess this is the only time I have by myself and to really think about what has happened so far. Let's start with today. Woke up late as usual, went to collect rope and then returned the lorry. Looking at how much was spent on it, you could literally feel the bite in the pocket. Without much money with us, I'm very worried with the programme and of course the costs. So far, we've been using things like water and furthermore, without much care. Everything is like perishable, but with careful usuage, I had always believed it could go that extra mile. And you'll never know when u need that extra cash on Orientation itself. But still, some people couldn't care less. I couldn't do much either. But don't worry, I have measures already in place.
After that, the rest of the day was spent car washing at ECP. Charmaine and Summer came down to help which was very much appreciated. Summer was the best, bringing in the money until the limiting factor wasn't the lack of people wanting their cars washed but was the pails of water. The hose we brought didn't help either and we had to walk the path down to the depths of hell to get the water. None could last longer than five minutes in there. You really have to get out to get a breathe of fresh air, or you'll just literally suffocate. All in all, in such a short afternoon, I would say we still made quite good money. The worry now was the next day as it seems that someone has shut off the water supply and now we're not sure if we could continue tomorrow.
We called it a day quite early, and everybody went about making plans for the night and sunday. I still had to go back hall to soak the wood in kerosene, then make plans. Wanted to consider watching a movie tonight, but then again, it's been a super tiring week and I think the rest is much more important. Need it for the longer road ahead, and the finishing line. My frens have all gotten sick, it's up to those who are still ok to go on and hold the fort, until they return. Either way, I had planned my night already, so the movie would've got in the way. So now, I'm on the bus on the way home, typing this.
Done for the day, now let's move on to other stuff. The first thing that comes to mind was how people recently have been asking me about my other blogs. Guess they do really work their way around. Maybe I should make it tougher abit. Anyway, those that asked we're quite close and I wouldn't mind. Even then, they should know they wouldn't figure a single thing about what I write until they ask me. My comments are always very general. I'll shall stick to that. More to come...As for the night before, we had a game of majong and talked cock a bit. Somehow that night gave a sense of uneasiness I can't get out of. Remember how they say a game of majong will show ur character, I guess that night I found out more about those people which I don't think I would have known.
Well, there's a lot of things to talk about, lots of thoughts to pen. Right now, I don't know where to start. Maybe we can start with the Comm. On the prog side, most of the props are all done, just have to run things through again to see if we missed out anything. The only major thing left is the campfire, which will be done tomorrow. Hope it works out fine. Well, SWOC has taken almost over much of me, working 24/7, literally. Wake up and the first thing is to head to library, and at the end of the day, planning for tomorrow until I dozed off by the laptop. That's the indication it's time to sleep. Sometimes you wonder if everything's worth it. But remember that I was ready for this and expected this to come. But I think after this, I've had enough and I need a break to concentrate on other stuff. This came up when I was walking along the beach in Tioman and thinking what I have been doing, what I've been missing and what I should do about it. I'm still thinking and how everything can be put into place, but somehow the pieces the don't fit, or there are missing pieces yet to be filled. It's hard to find time for myself to think nowadays, private time, to ponder on things and plan ahead. Even in situations like this the air-con would just numb your fingers and brain to a standstill. I'll continue later on...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE