Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Saturday Evening
Took a short nap after today's training. Was the only guy today, joined the gals in training instead. Kinda fun. Anyway, now waiting to go for cycling. Just feels sianz. No hype, no excitement.

How was my test? Just to pass lah. Should be what I deserve from all the cramming. At least it got me clearing up my room abit. Still a long way to go though, but I can safely say it's time to go to the next phase of it. The road back is still long a way to go.

My Fri? The night was spent in hall, unlike all the other astro nites. Kinda felt weird, with all the free time, I caught up on LOST and cleaned up my room a bit. A movie was tempting, but majong took a step in front of it. By the time the movie came, I was caught up helping another person. Fri nite just felt really weird. I dunno why, but I guess it's the feelings I've been getting...

Got to go buy some time now. Precious time at stake...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE