Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Please Remind Me......
Kinda bored right now. No wait, it's got things to do but just not doing it. Feel like taking a break, but there's no time for any.

Please remind me to watch my webcast or work on my proj. Cos....
If u can watch 1 hr of a show, u could have covered half a lecture of a webcast.
If u can watch a movie, u could have covered a lecture altogether.

Been surfing around my friends' blogs lately. New ones especially. One of which was a friend in Canada in exchange now. She claims it's boring there, but from the photos I see, she seems to having fun. And the food she cooks look damn delicious. Can't wait to go SEP myself. Another is a friend doing interior designing right now, and he showcased his work in his blog. But as of now, I lost his address. Gotta get it from him again.

As for today, spent the night compiling results for my project. There's still a long way to go. Gotta start on the website soon, which leads to me trying a bid to resurrect my website too. Since I'm on this, might wanna take up a few more responsibilities along the way. Hmmm... will think about it.

Met up with my secondary school friends for lunch today. They're one of the closest friends I have around. Ate at Fish n Co. at Parkway Parade. Been a long time since I went Parkway. And meeting up with them in our old hangout was really reminisce of the good old days. We talked a lot, and caught up with what we were doing and what our old classmates were doing. Many have gone through a shocking radical change which I shan't mention here, but I'm still the same old person. Amazing how time really flies.

Gonna stay up for now to catch Liverpool play. Maybe sneak in a webcast or do MSA on those stupid proteins.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE