Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, October 29, 2005
A Fruitful Week
Only Friday I must say a lot has been done this week. Completed two projects, went out to support a performance (techcrew) and now looking forward to a treat in the weekend. There was a treat the previous week too. It was at Shangri-la and boy the food was amazing. Really stuffed myself there.
To top it off, I went all my lessons this week, even all the 8am ones. Had breakfast every morning and hopefully tmr morning too. That would be a personal record. The work and fun isn't over, it's only the beginning. Time to shift up a gear...

My notes are still in a mess, so this weekend is spent on them and also to catch up on my webcasts. After which, it's on to another project. In between, sort of my stuff in the com, which is like haywire and also hold the fort for astro.

DO NOT MAKE ONE MAN'S QUEST INTO A CRUSADE...