Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Weird Weekend
Did it felt weird? It felt weird due to the stuff I did I would say, which didn't have any correlation at all. Let's work backwards.
Slept most of the sun afternoon. It rained during lunch, lazy to go out, so settled lunch at home. Woke up like 11 plus. Slept at 6am around there. It had been a busy night.
Walked the streets of Sin City I would say. Quite an eye opener. Can't believe such things exists in Singapore. Before that, met up with friends at the Tao Huey stall in Geylang. They were having night cycling, which I didn't go. Gotta study for test, but in the end didn't study much. Only managed to catch a webcast after they dropped by my house.
Had my aunt's bday dinner. Went Phoenix Restaurant. There's very good food, brought back memories of HK.
Took a nap before that. It was a long usual trip back home from Hall. Heavy bag and hot day don't go together.
The night before, watch finish season 1 of LOST. That night was good, clear skies, but cut short cos of security guard. We didn't book the room and used it. If not for him, I think we would go on the whole night. Went to Holland V for supper after astro. Chair treated, but small treat lah. I would have been next in line. Back in hall, went for 2 more suppers. That night really felt like just chilling out and not thinking about anything. Just felt that way, dunno why.

Guess that's all for now. Will be back after 'taking attendance'.
--------------------------------
Back. 1am. The stars came out in full force. But first, match review. Another disappointing Liverpool match as usual. I still can't believe Benitez still puts Traore on. He was the cause that sparked the chain of events. Even the strike force was still firing blanks. I guess it's back to square one.
Going out to cool down and catch the stars again. Then it's back to studying again.