Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
3 Lectures, 1 Lab and a Project
Been another long day, really KO-ed during my lessons. A friend even had to give me sweets to keep me awake. It help though, for like 30mins. Today I could really feel myself dozing off. First the words start to be just sound. You still use your senses to take in what's around you but your brain doesn't process it. Everything starts to blur, then your eyes shut. You can't control it. The next thing you know, you nod your head and you're back awake. The whole process repeats...

Another long day tomorrow, but not as hectic as Mon and Tue. Only one lecture tomorrow, but it's the projects and astro making up the rest of the day. Gotta continue the breakfast run... 3 more days and it's gonna be a record. Time to get some sleep.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE