Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
In 6600: Part 1
You know, sometimes, just when you have the urge to pen you thoughts down and you don't have pen and paper in hand. There's where I grab my handphone and type it out letter for letter in my notes sections or in sms and then save it as draft. And so I saved message after message...

Until one day my phone got buggy and could access my sms section. So slowly, one by one, I wrote down the messages out and del them from my phone. So now here they are, in a place where they will never be forgotten.

07/08/2005 17:11
Hanging out with frens last nite made me think a lot about relationships n how something we all felt wouldn't affect it would actually play a pivotal role in wat we're in. If I were to set out wat I intended to, e 3 of us would be in diff stages of e same thing. How ironic isn't it? I guess just when I decided to go ahead, I would see a dead end sign already.

07/08/2005 17:07
E sky was blue, e sun was turnin orange, a constant breeze filled e air. It's been a long time since we all met together. A lot had changed. It was awkward in e beginning, but I was glad we could still talk. Looking at e whole thing made me rearranged my priorities again, or more of putting something tht I 4got to include.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE