Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
The Day Before Yesterday
2 days back, I had my first paper. 40 MCQ. Won't be that bad right? For this sem, it's my first time I really had to study very hard just to shades numbers on my OAS for like an hour. My CAs were all MCQs. Now it was the ulimate one. Gosh, I could almost recite how our DNA and genes fold and function went I went into the exam hall. Ok lah, I was exagerrating.
Instead of cramming all the info into your head, an then increase the risk of getting brains to cramp in the exams, I went to understand the concepts and mechanisms. So when the MCQs arrive, you could do it by elimination. Don't get it, nvm.

Anyway, the exam was alright. Passable lah. But if I can pass, that means I should be in the B- range since a lot will get A. So hope for the best.

Tomorrow's my 2nd paper. Astro's the thing. But it's terrestial astro. I'd called it astro with a twist. Cos it's not about the stars and everything out there, but about the sun, moon and earth. I'm gonna bring a sphere to the exams, hope it helps.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE