Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Slow and Steady
Preparations have begun for the exams, studied a bit today, with intermittent sleep in between (haha sounds like a weather forecast). Like what QZ said, all the 4 times he came to my room today, I was on the bed. Oh well, still need time to adjust back my clock. Then there's my practical lab report to do as well. Guess tomorrow is all out report, classic last minute style. Something happened recently, but I dunno how to explain it. And it seems today was the final straw. I was left with a matric no so that I could take the meals. Msn msgs were left on for me even though I was away. It was getting kinda freaky. Like what another would say, "What did you do man?" I didn't do anything, I was just being friendly. But guess I'm screwed, but safe for now. Why does it always happen on the wrong people? My technique must be wrong, gotta get back to the lab to fine tune a bit.
That's all for now. Hungry and wide awake at 5am.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE