Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Like An Addiction
You know, everytime I get home, the first thing that I would usually do is watch the soccer on espn, or catch F1 if there's any and switch on my laptop and set up limewire for downloading music. I would run through my post-it notes of song titles and search it on limewire and queue the songs for download. While waiting, msn goes online, bitcomet resumes where it left off in hall. And so the Sat night goes on like this, until quite late. Next morning, it'll be quite a late wake up call. Rushing out to my grandma's place for lunch. Talk cock with my uncles n aunties, play with all my young cousins, read the papers, catch up with my Mum and sisters. By the time I come back, it'll be almost dinner. I'll take a short nap (due to the lack of sleep from Sat), wake up for dinner, then soon, I'm off back to hall. I didn't even take a look at my notes! My gosh, think it's really time to get my head down to business. Better start cramming time.

Anyway, tomorrow's plan is to go the books warehouse sale with my sister. Hope could pick up a few more books along the way. Guess my library is growing slowly but surely.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE