Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, March 13, 2006
Not Such A Red Night After All
Sighz.... Today, Ferrari got 2nd and Liverpool lost. Sianz.. but there was better news elsewhere.

First off, today's race was rather normal. A pretty good start to the season ahead. Ferrari started with a one-two pole, but alas Alonso picked up the maximum points. What was different was the qualifying. With the new rules, it was much better n more exciting than the old format. Looking forward to more races ahead.

As for Liverpool. Expected lah. I kinda had a gut feeling they wouldn't pull through. And one mistake was all it took. Guess shit happens.

My second attempt at going SEP just got the green light from the 'jedi council'. Now it's the 'senate' I have to face. Still a long way to go before any confirmation. But finally, my heart can rest abit.

Then there's even more good news. The website is up and running and I can finally start working on it. So... there's gonna be a lot of website designing to do ahead. As for the harddisk idea, I wanted to revive it but guess it needs to be stalled again. One step at a time...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE