Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, February 26, 2006
"He's Beginning To Believe"
It's been quite a cool night. First off, I came back n realised my Dad bought a car. Still a bit shocked, had to take a second look before I sleep to make sure it's really there. Was kinda stunned the whole night and didn't really asked him about it. My grandma was rattling away about it, but still, gotta confirm with my Dad.

Then this weekend is gonna cram with all the datelines. I just somehow just told everyone I'll do this n that over the weekend. Hopefully all will be done. Just wanna say sorry to those if I can't do it on time. And because of this, I spent like hours talking on msn when I could be studying. The work just can't end. I had to ask this person this, then that person that, then this person ask this n that. Aiyo, never been so busy for a long time.

Anyway, by the time I could hit my notes, I was looking through my IVLE and checking the notes to download and read. It was really the first time I'm thoroughly checking the workbins n forums and then there it was....
Right at the bottom was this TK group. At first I thought it must be some junk group, like those big ones on friendster which I foolishly joined a long time ago. So I clicked on it and lo n behold, it was created by one of my sec classmates and she had actually managed to find like more than 20 n put them into the group. Looking at the forum, it was started around July last year. Goodness, where was I man... But now, it seems the fellowship is coming back. And all hope I had given up on is now back with me. It was just amazing looking at the names of the people that had joined the group. Furthermore, there's this DnD at the end of the year that encouraged us alumni to go. This would be a good chance to meet up and catch up on old times again. Man I feel so revived after that. It just made my day...

Somehow, everything seemed lost n had no direction a few weeks back. But now, they all seem to point to one direction and I'm beginning to believe it. There's still one more which needs direction, one that again, needs some guidance like a shephard herding his sheep to the green pastures over the hills.


"What's he doing?"
"He's beginning to believe."