Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, January 15, 2006
A Premature Return
Blame the Ministry!

No lah, but M.O.S. really lived up to it's name. It's had everything a chiongster wants. The overall feeling I got was like living through Zoukout. Which comes back to the point why i dun understand nobody goes to Zoukout but rather go MOS. It's almost the same I can tell you that, but in Zoukout, you party till dawn. Not sure if MOS does that tho, but i think they will. Anyway, it's ain't called the Ministry for nothing.
First the main arena is huge, the music blasting is gd too. Quite gd house music I must say. Smoove was packed like sardines, the music was ok, heard better ones, dun know why ppl still get attracted there. 54, the retro room was damn funky, like those austin powers saturday nite fever deco and atmosphere. Pure was just cool, chill out. The deco is nice along with the music. Guess it just comes down to which "department" you wanna be in.
For once the complex is so huge, I got tired from walking rather than dancing. And squeezing pass lotsa ppl just sucks. Last but not least, I must say I'll be back.

On another note, the guys just won bball gold and won it convincingly. Truly deserved it, after many attempts. Proud of them..

On yet another note, I didn't want to tell someone something on the way to MOS, but then again, after a while I felt that you should know. So if you see this please ask me again.

Time to disappear.......
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE